Saturday, February 19, 2011

greatest love of all is happening to me.

I believe the children are our are future 

Teach them well and let them lead the way 

Show them all the beauty they possess inside 

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be 

Everybody searching for a hero 

People need someone to look up to 

I never found anyone to fulfill my needs 

A lonely place to be 
So I learned to depend on me 
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows 
If I fail, if I succeed 
At least I live as I believe 
No matter what they take from me 
They can't take away my dignity 
Because the greatest love of all 
Is happening to me 
I found the greatest love of all 
Inside of me 
The greatest love of all 
Is easy to achieve 
Learning to love yourself 
It is the greatest love of all 
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way 
Show them all the beauty they possess inside 
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier 
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be
And if by chance, that special place 
That you've been dreaming of 
Leads you to a lonely place 
Find your strength in love


Greatest Love of All-Whitney Houstan

Assalamualaikum.hye today aku nak share one song from whitney houstan.anyway first time dgr lagu ni time f2.cmne aku boleh tau??actually ni disebabkan oleh panel english teacher ktorg.they all bagi salinan lirik ni,bkk lagu ni kat radio and ajar ktorg nyanyi.what are my impression??

1.wahh bestnya nyanyi x payah belajar.hehe
2.apsal teacher ni suruh ktorg nyanyi lagu omputih.ader koir ke nti?
3.dh xde syllabus lagi ke?smpi bleh nyanyi2 plak.hehe
4.knape lagu ni?buat lah lagu westlife ke?bsb ke?simple plan ke(yeah group yg pop zmn ktorg)


and now as time passed by,
i became more matured than those days.
dan boleh menghayati setiap bait2 lirik lagu tuh.
bertapa lah cikgu ktorg nak motivate ktorg .
dan benarlah hasilnya bukan boleh nmpk time ktorg f2 tu.
tp now after 6 years,barulah aku faham kenapa dan mengapa.
bkn sbb dh habis syllabus dah.
tp this is learning outcome yg boleh diingat sampai akhir hayat.
and how they so dedicated this song to us.
because we are their children of the future.
kalau ckp ng aku apa yg aku blaja english time f2 dulu mmg haram aku x igt pape.
but this song i'll always remember.
and you all hayati lah lirik dia.
dan  dgrlah this beautiful song.
I FOUND THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL INSIDE ME.:)
dan as Muslim cinta dari Allah cinta yg hakiki.
dan itulah sebenar-benar GREATEST LOVE OF ALL.
bye.




much love from,
ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment