Monday, May 2, 2011

one in a million..


hai world.i nak share one song yg suatu ketika pernah melanda batch 0408 ktorg time form 2..lagu one in a million.dan ni bukan lagu ne-yo ok.?lagu ni bosson nyanyi.siapa dia aku punn x tahu..haha.well the lyrics was awesome..untung lahh sape2 dedicate lagu ni kt you all and they really mean it.hmm..best kan?check it out.

Sometimes love can hit you every day
Sometimes you can fall for everyone you see
But only one can really make me stay
A sign from the sky
Said to me
You're one in a million
You're once in a lifetime
You made me discover one of the stars above us
You're one in a million
You're once in a lifetime
You made me discover one of the stars above us
I've been looking for that special one
And I've been searching for someone to give my love
And when I thought that all the hope was gone
A smile, there you were and I was gone
I always will remember how I felt that day
A feeling indescribable to me
I always knew there was an answer for my prayer
And you, you're the one for me
In the beginning I was cool and everything was possible
They tried to catch me but it was impossible
No one could hurt me it was my game
Until I met you baby and you were the same
And when you didn't want me I wanted you because
The funny thing about it is I liked the show
I like it when its difficult
I like it when its hard
Then you know its worth it
That you found your heart





ps;apa2 yg aku highlight x de kena mengena ng aku.aku suka ayat sastera2 gitu.haha.
dan sila lahh dgr lagu ni ok?
bye.






dear miss nurjannah azizan,this is for you :) move on.yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment