Monday, September 3, 2012

This kind of feeling ------> IMMUNE



Alhamdulillah I've registered for Bachelor of Pharmacy Third Year. How fast time flies. But ada pending 300 ringgit lagi. But never mind tomorrow insyaAllah I'll settle it. So,for the first day of the semester was quite okay. Sebab tak belajar lagi. And I got new roomate. Hmm. Tak ada mood nak cerita pasal tu lagi. Just wait. So dinner today aku pergi makan sorg diri. Memandangkan kawan Biotech belum balik tapi tak sure kalau dorg balik aku makan dgn dorg ke tak. Let it be. Well masa makan tu, I don't felt awkward ke lonely ke apa. Aku rasa kosong, heartless..haaa cenggitu lah. Well I guess that is what IMMUNE feeling is. After 2 years, I should be much more stronger. InsyaAllah aku akan terus bersabar dan berjuang. Kau bantulah hamba-Mu yaAllah. Please pray for me okay! Yoshaaa. Salam.




    "Put your faith in what you most believe in"
- Two Worlds One Family,Tarzan

I love this scene. I love Tarzan Disney Movie.
So cuteeeeee. :)
Posted on by TheGenn | No comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment