Friday, May 28, 2021

Entering 30s age crisis.๐Ÿ˜

ุจِุณْู…ِ ุงู„ู„ู‡ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญْู…ٰู†ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญِูŠْู…ِ

Harini mood biasa-biasa ja.
Actually nak buat this post last two days.
Thoughts came on that time.
Tapi harini baru nak tulis.

I've been deactivating my facebook account for awhile.
I told myself, if I still can't finish that one book I'm reading now,
I will not activate my fb account.
Rasa punca tak habis baca buku tu sebab distracted dengan fb.
But still tak jugak habis baca. Haha.
Cari distraction lain pulak, layan youtube and netflix.
I conclude that, it's my problem from within.
Or the mobile phone itself.? Hmm.

I wonder how people with those few social media account can handle
the toxic it can cause to ourselves. Our mental health actually.

Actually nak cerita.
Haritu terbukak fb and ada post from my friend came.
About her celebrating her 30's with her small family,
her husband and her daughter.
Happy picture, happy moment.
What a happy life she had I thought at the moment.
I can't help but compare her life with mine.

Tapi...
Mungkin Allah nak ketuk sikit hati ini sekali.
The next post came a post from my friend,
same age like me, with 3 kids sharing about how she missed her husband
that just passed way early Ramadan last month.
Bittersweet.

Nope.
It's not that I want to compare both story,
I just want to reflect upon for my own self.
Our journey are different.
So do our timeline.

Is this a signal that I'm about to entering 30's age crisis? ๐Ÿ˜‚

I deactivating back my fb account after that.
(Praying for detachment from all social media)
Because for that brief period of time,
and for that brief feeling that I felt (upon seeing the first post)
I felt so toxic for myself to feel that way.
Scary huh?

Please protect me from myself ya Allah.
Ease my heart, ease my mind.

Reclaim Your Heart.
Beautiful book.
And this is the book that I have to finish
Fighting gen!๐Ÿ’ช



28th May 2021
15 Syawal 1442H
9.04 pm
Peserai, Batu Pahat, Johor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment