Saturday, July 27, 2019

Are you lucky?

ุจِุณْู…ِ ุงู„ู„ู‡ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญْู…ٰู†ِ ุงู„ุฑَّุญِูŠْู…ِ



Alhamdulillah untuk kesempatan hari ini,
Well, just like my previous post I've been thinking a lot.
Like a lot.
Here's I'm writing my thoughts.
Because I didn't write for people to read.
I write so that I can lift a little bit of my head burden here,

Lucky?
How you consider yourself as LUCKY?
Getting a job?
Having your own car or house?
Getting married?
Having kids?

When Wadiah passed away last March.
There's some thoughts that cross my head, and I bet to everyone as well.
Muda lagi dia. Banyak lagi benda dia belum buat lagi.

But isn't she's lucky as well?
Allah had taken her at that young age?
So that's she didn't do any wrongdoings more?
While she's still having a mom that making du'a to her very and each day.
She went to Allah in a good way.
She's the first that come to Abah.
I pray that me and the rest my family will have a husnul khotimah.

Despite so many 'tak sempat' words.
Allah has put our life journey at perfect as it is.
Don't compare yourself with others.
If it does lead you closer to Allah.
Then don't!

To die in Islam and Imaan.
That's what makes us the luckiest.

Wallahua'lam.

Taman Serene, Tawau.

27th July 2019 7.56pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment