Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ombak Rindu.

Salam. 2nd Dec haritu aku tgk Ombak Rindu. Mula2 rasa mcm janggal gak tgk citer jiwang kt cinema..but at the end what I can say.It is worth to watch.Seriously..And the killing factor in this movie is Aaron Aziz's tears.Huh..Real ouh airmata dia..Bergenang je time blakon tu. Thumbs up to both Maya Karin and Aaron Aziz.

Ps; Aku suka sgt OST movie ni esp. lagu Untuk Kamu.:')





Semalam Abah Aerzee meninggal.Inalillah. I hope she'll be strong. And stay strong. Aku tak tahu nak buat apa sbb aku rasa ni bukan siapa2.Hmm. Whatever it is I hope Allah will help her to face this world.Amin.

Aku nak exam. And I feel so much pressure sometimes. Please Allah help me. I know I've done so much sins. But please lead my way to You :( Hwaiting Jannah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment